We have strict rules on our lake which must be taken into account at every moment!
- It is not allowed to fish for predator fish with any kind of fishing technique!
- It is forbidden to fish with any kind if light mounts!
- Every fish while in the cradle needs to be sprinkled with water from the lake and after that has to be released back in the lake. It is forbidden to store fish in a carp sack or retainer sling!
- Carp cradle, big sized landing net and wound antiseptic are obligatory. You can rent a landing net and carp cradle on the lake.
- Using monofil Shockleader is obligatory, with minimum length of 25m and minimum diameter of 0,55mm. It is forbidden to use a braided cord leader. Leadcore can se used up to 0,9m in length.
- The diameter of the mainline can be minimum 0,35mm
- The maximum size of the hook is 2.
- It is forbidden to fish in welfare area marked with buoys.
- In case of ordering hot meal, please put your order to the staff one day in advance.
- After fishing everybody must take their own garbage to the bufé, plastic bags are available there. It is compulsory to pay a 3000ft deposit after every occupied fishing place, and if the fishing place is clean, we will refund the deposit.
- Swimming in the lake is forbidden!
- Using a life west in a boat is compulsory!
- Retraction, trolling, casting, using buoys, feeding boats and Echo Sounders is allowed.
- Whenever arriving or leaving the property, you must sign in at the bufé, the staff is allowed to search the vehicle or luggage.
- Only fisherman are allowed to use a vehicle at the fishing place – Visitors and guests can only walk on the propery and must leave their vehicles at the assigned parking place. It is not allowed to stay on the lake shore before or after opening hours, consultation with the staff is possible.
- Please be quiet and do not disturb other anglers!
- In the Chalets, on the piers and under shelters is not allowed to make any interventions (Nails, Screws, hooks, holes, etc …)
- The national fire safety laws are valid for the lake shore!